Details and Rules of “Win a Camper” Draw
Application form can be completed here and submit online.
Payment Options - Online at winacamper.ie
News about the competition (the “Competition” or the “Draw”) will be updated though our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram and through our website winacamper.ie
You can also contact us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Competition is North Tipperary Hospice (hereinafter referred to as “the hospice” "hospice" ).
- The draw is open to adults over the age of 18. The cost of entry to the draw is €25.00 There is no limit on the number of entries which an individual may purchase.
- Any ticket purchased by persons under the age of 18 years shall be declared null and void and shall not be included nor deemed to be included in the Competition. Any such entry received for the Competition Draw will be declared invalid and another ticket will be drawn in its place.
- An adult may buy one in Trust as a gift for someone under 18 Years.
- North Tipperary Hospice is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries however this draw has received a Permit from the District Court for the benefit of the Hospice.
- The prize is as stated, a Etrusco T7400 SB and no cash or other product alternatives will be offered. Pictures used are a mix of stock photographs and for promotional purposes only.
- The first prize is a Camper Van (model Etrusco T7400 SB) The unit will be available for collection as agreed with the winner, hospice and supplier Pat Horan Motors Limited.
- The camper van will be registered in the Republic of Ireland.
- The Terms and Conditions herein set out should always be read in conjunction with the operating documents of North Tipperary Hospice (hereinafter referred to as “the Rules”)
- The Terms and Conditions herein set out are at all times governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- The charitable purpose of the Competition is to raise funds for the benefit of North Tipperary Hospice, organisers of the Competition shall not derive any personal profit from the Competition.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
(a) The Hospice will retain and use the entrant’s personal data for the duration of draw and for a reasonable period thereafter.
(b) On purchasing an entry each entrant agrees to the use of his or her details being used solely in connection with this Competition. Personal data of any kind will not be disclosed to a Third Party without the ticket holders consent.
(c) The Winner hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the Competition.
(d) The Winner hereby also agrees and consents to his or her personal data being released to relevant third parties to affect the transfer of the Camper to him or her.
- All entrants are at all times for the duration of the competition subject to the Rules. By purchasing an entry each entrant thereby agrees to be bound by the Hospice Rules and the Terms and Conditions herein set out.
- Any notice, announcement, information or bulletin in relation to the Competition whether public or otherwise or wheresoever published is only intended to be a notice to the entrants of the draw and is not intended to be nor directed to any other persons whatsoever.
- All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of a ticket and the organisers of the Hospice’s ‘Win a Camper Van’ draw in relation to the prize shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of the Hospice organising committee to determine the dispute, differences or issues, and his/her decision will be binding on all parties and shall be final.
- Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the draw.
- A maximum of 7,995 (Seven Thousand nine hundred and ninety five) tickets are available.
- Neither the hospice nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition of whatsoever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable to the entrants for any loss, inconvenience, damage or expense suffered by the entrants participating in this Competition.
- The Hospice shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in the manufacturing of the Camper and neither North Tipperary Hospice or any member of the Committee of the organisation or organising committee shall have any liability to the winner of the Competition.
- The Hospice shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- North Tipperary Hospice reserves the right to cancel the Draw/Raffle and if for any reason the Draw shall not proceed, entrants who purchased tickets will be refunded the sum of not more than 90% of the purchased ticket price (the balance of the draw funds being retained by North Tipperary Hospice to defray expenses incurred in the running of the draw; your purchase of a ticket shall be deemed to be a consent to this retention) and North Tipperary Hospice shall not be liable in respect of such cancellation save to the extent of the refund.
- The Hospice does not warrant nor confirm the state and condition of the Camper in any way. The Hospice nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition shall be in any circumstances liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience or expense suffered by the Winner in relation to the state, condition, repair or construction of the vehicle.
- Once purchased, the ticket is non-refundable except in circumstances where the Competition is cancelled by the hospice. In that event a maximum amount of 90% of the purchase price will be refunded to entrants.
- The minimum number of Ticket Holders required for the draw to take place is 3500 “Three Thousand Five Hundred” (“the minimum number of Ticket Holders”). If, within 48 hours of the draw taking place, the number of Ticket Holders is less than the minimum number of Ticket Holders, the Draw shall be cancelled, or postponed as North Tipperary Hospice sees fit and arrangements made as soon as reasonably possible thereafter to refund not more than 90% to each of the subscribing members if cancellation is the option chosen.
- Camper Van winners will be responsible for all their own legal and other costs involved in the registration of the vehicle, insurance and motor taxation.
- The Hospice decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
- After the draw has taken place and the Camper Van has been registered in the name of the winner(s), the hospice will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said Camper and will be free from any encumbrances in favour of the hospice.
- The photograph of the vehicle is for illustration purposes only. The winner(s) of the “Win A Camper Van” competition shall accept the fit out and finish of the Camper as provided in the relevant contracts for sale without recourse to The Hospice (Supplier)
- The Ownership to the Camper will be transferred to the Winner free from any financial interest, entitlement or encumbrances in favour of the Hospice as soon as practicable following the Competition Draw.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted. The hospice its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organiser of the Competition accepts no responsibility whatsoever whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interception or communications failure, for unreceived, late, missing, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries, applications, memberships or otherwise.
- The hospice reserves the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The hospice reserves the right to cancel the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be advertised as soon as possible by the hospice.
- The Hospice reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Competition. The addition of any such prizes will be notified to the entrants as soon as practicable once added to the Competition and will also be available at winacamper.ie.
- The Competition Draw will be held by North Tipperary Hospice on the 31st March 2022, or 14 days after all the tickets have been sold whichever shall be the earlier. All entrants shall be entitled to witness the draw, via live stream.
- The Winner will be announced within 14 days of the draw by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
- In order to claim the prize, the Winner must contact the Hospice by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS or in person at the Hospice registered location as set out herein.
- The Winner may be subject to verification by the Hospice and this process may take up to 7 days to complete once the Winner has claimed their prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication or does not claim their prize within 14 days of the notification of same the Hospice reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and select a replacement Winner.
- The Hospice reserves the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and Conditions herein set out and in purchasing a ticket each entrant consents and agrees to be bound by the said amendments. The Hospice further reserves the right to cancel this Competition for any reason whatsoever. The cancellation or any change to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the entrants as soon as practicable in respect thereof.
- The prize(s) is/are not transferable
- The Competition will be implemented & conducted by the Hospice. The Preparation of entries for the final draw and the final draw will be independently observed by the independent adjudicator. The independent adjudicator will be appointed by the Hospice Chairperson. The Hospice will maintain books and records recording all entries into the competition and all costs relating to the competition. The books and records will be audited by the independent adjudicator within days of the draw taking place. The identity of the adjudicator will be notified to all entrants on our website not less than 1 day in advance of the date of the draw.
- The Winner will be responsible for the costs associated with the up keep of the Camper after the camper van has been handed over to the winner and does so without any recourse to the Hospice.