Details and Rules of “Win a Camper” Draw
Application form can be completed here and submit online.
Payment Options - Online at winacamper.ie
News about the competition (the “Competition” or the “Draw”) will be updated though our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram and through our website winacamper.ie
You can also contact us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Members Club Competition is Letterkenny Gaels G.A.A. and Letterkenny Rugby Club Thorn Road The Glebe Letterkenny, Co. Donegal (here in after referred to as “the Clubs”).
- The draw is open to Members only. By entering you automatically enrol as a social member. Application and payment for a ticket for the draw will also comprise of application for Social membership of the clubs until 01st August 2022.A copy of the Rules will be provided on application to club secretaries. The cost of membership and entry to the draw until 31st of July 2022 is €25.00. There is no limit on the number of Memberships which an individual may purchase.
- The Competition is open to Members of the Clubs aged 18 years and over only. Any Memberships purchased by persons under the age of 18 years shall be declared null and void and shall not be included nor deemed to be included in the Competition. Any such entry received for the Competition Draw will be declared invalid and another ticket will be drawn in its place.
- An adult may buy one in Trust as a gift for someone under 18 years.
- Existing Members of the clubs may, provided they are aged 18 and over, purchase Social Membership at the above fee of €25.00 and qualify for one entry into the Competition.
- The Clubs are established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- The prize is a New Camper Van (Model Compass) and no cash or other product alternatives will be offered. Pictures used are stock photographs and for promotional purposes only.
- The first prize is a New Camper Van (Model Compass) The unit will be available for collection as agreed with the winner, clubs, and supplier Donaghey Motorhomes.
9.The camper van will be registered in the Republic of Ireland.
- The Terms and Conditions herein set out should always be read in conjunction with Letterkenny Gaels GAA and Letterkenny Rugby Clubs Rules (hereinafter referred as the “the Clubs Rules”)
- The Terms and Conditions herein set out are at all times governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland.
13.The Charitable purpose of the Competition is to raise funds for the benefit of developing and enhancing the facilities of the said Clubs. The organisers of the Competition shall not derive any personal profit from the Competition.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
(a) The clubs will retain and use the Members personal data for the duration of Membership and for a reasonable period thereafter. (Period of 1 month after the draw date)
(b) On purchasing Membership each Member agrees to his or her details being used solely in connection with this Competition and their Membership of the Clubs. Personal data of any kind will not be disclosed to a Third Party without the Members consent.
(c) The Winner hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the Competition.
(d) The Winner hereby also agrees and consents to his or her personal data being released to relevant third parties to affect the transfer of the Camper to him or her.
- All Members are at all times for the duration of their Membership subject to the Club Rules. By purchasing Membership each Member thereby agrees to be bound by the Clubs Rules and Terms and Conditions herein set out.
- Any notice, announcement, information or bulletin in relation to the Competition whether public or otherwise or wheresoever published is only intended to be a notice to the Members of the Clubs and is not intended to be nor directed to any persons whatsoever.
- All disputes, differences, and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of a ticket and the organisers of the Clubs “Win a Camper Van” draw shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of either Club to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
- Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the draw.
- A maximum of 9,995 (Nine Thousand Nine Hundred and ninety-Five) tickets available.
- Neither the Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition of whatever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable to the Members for any loss, inconvenience, damage, or expense suffered by the Members participating in this Competition.
- The Clubs shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in the manufacturing of the Camper and neither The clubs nor any member of the Committee of the Clubs shall have any liability to the winner of the Competition.
- The Clubs shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- Letterkenny Gaels GAA Club and Letterkenny Rugby Club reserves the right to cancel the Draw/Raffle and for any reason the Draw shall not proceed, members who purchased membership tickets will be refunded the sum of not more than 90% of the purchased price(the balance of the draw funds being retained by the clubs to defray expenses incurred in the running of the draw; your subscription for the membership and a ticket shall be deemed to be a consent to this retention) and Letterkenny Gaels GAA Club/Letterkenny Rugby Club shall not be liable in the respect of such cancellation save to the extent of the refund.
- The Clubs does not warranty nor confirm the state and condition of the Camper in any way. The Clubs nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organisers of the Competition shall be in any circumstances liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience, or expense suffered by the Winner in relation to the state, condition, repair or construction of the vehicle.
- Once purchased, Membership is non-refundable except in circumstances where the Competition is cancelled by the Clubs. In that event a maximum amount of 90% of the purchase price will be refunded to Members.
26.The minimum number of ticket Holders required for the draw to take place is 5000” Five Thousand”(“the minimum number of Ticket Holders”).If, within 48 hours of the draw taking place, the number of Ticket Holders is less than the minimum number of Ticket Holders, the Draw shall be cancelled, or postponed as the clubs sees fit and arrangements made as soon as reasonably possible thereafter to refund not more than 90% to each of the subscribing members if cancellation is the option chosen.
27.The Camper Van winner will be responsible for all his/her own legal and other costs involved in the registration of the vehicle, insurance, and motor taxation.
- The Clubs decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
- After the draw has taken place and the Camper Van has been registered in the name of the winner(s), the clubs will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said camper and will be free from any encumbrances in favour of the clubs.
- The photograph of the vehicle is for illustration purposes only. The winner(s) of the “Win A Camper Van” competition shall accept the fit out and finish of the Camper as provided in the relevant contracts for sale without recourse to The Clubs (Supplier)
- The Ownership to the Camper will be transferred to the Winner free from any financial interest, entitlement, or encumbrances in favour of the Clubs as soon as practicable following the Competition Draw.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted. The Clubs its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, directors, committee members or the organiser of the Competition accepts no responsibility whatsoever whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering ,deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interception or communications failure, for unreceived, late, missing, incomplete, Incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries, applications, memberships or otherwise.
- The Clubs reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The Clubs reserves the right to cancel the Competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Competition will be advertised as soon as possible by The Clubs.
35.The Clubs reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Competition. The addition of any such prizes will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable once added to the Competition and will also be available at winacamper.ie.
- The Competition Draw will be held by The Clubs on the 1st of August 2022. All members shall be entitled to witness the draw, via live stream.
37.The Winner(s) will be announced within 14 days of the draw by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
- To claim the prize, the Winner must contact the Clubs by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
- The Winner(s) may be subject to verification by the Clubs and this process may take up to 7 days to complete once the Winner(s) has claimed their prize.
- Offline tickets purchasers will be emailed/text with their order number and will be published alongside your ticket number on the entrant’s page. (Physical ticket given is not their ticket number for the draw).
- If the Winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication or does not claim their prize within 14 days of the notification of same the Clubs reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and select a replacement, Winner.
- The Clubs reserve the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and Conditions herein set out and in purchasing Membership each Member consents and agrees to be bound by the said amendments. The Clubs further reserves the right to cancel this Competition for any reason whatsoever. The cancellation or any change to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable in respect thereof.
- The prize(s) is/are not transferable.
- The Competition will be implemented & conducted by the Clubs. The Preparation of entries for the final draw and the final draw will be independently observed by the independent adjudicator. The independent adjudicator will be appointed by either club’s chairperson. The Clubs will maintain books and records recording all entries into the competition and all costs relating to the competition. The books and records will be audited by the independent adjudicator within 10 hours of the draw taking place. The identity of the adjudicator will be notified to all members on our website not less than 14 days in advance of the date of the draw.
- The presentation of prize will be also subjected to availability, as soon as the vehicle is available it will be presented to the winner.
- The winner(s) will be responsible for the costs associated with the upkeep of the Camper once completed and does so without any recourse to the Clubs.